Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post 19: The World Is Not Enough

Hello and welcome back. Today seems a little off for some reason. Not sure exactly why but just feeling a little off. Oh well, I guess we will just dive right into today's previews.


The Art of Getting By

This seems like something I would watch but won't really care about it either way. I don't think it's going to be particularly good nor particularly bad. It has some decent actors and actresses but it doesn't really appeal to me as it portrays a time that has already passed in my life. Movies about high school and teen angst don't really click with me personally. I'll probably check it out at some point but I'm not too excited about it.


The Trip

The second movie today comes from the UK. It is definitely a british comedy about 2 guys going on a road trip together. It seems a lot like Sideways if you have ever seen that. I'm guessing that if you like British humour you will probably like this movie. I will be checking it out at some point. Hopefully it is released near me but I won't be holding my breath.

Well that's about all I got today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something more interesting for everyone but until then let me know what you think!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment