Friday, May 13, 2011

Post 10: Nemesis

So apparently blogspot decided to go down and they deleted my post from yesterday about The Tree of Life and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Lame. I am sure it is nobody's fault but it does cause some issues when you are attempting to have a blog-a-day competition. I do hope that my Thursday blog comes back online but if it doesn't we'll chalk it up to the internet gods and continue on from here.

Today is Friday, yesterday was Thursday, tomorrow it is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards as the song goes. I'm pretty excited about the weekend's prospects. I'm planning on watching Super this weekend. It is playing ON Demand through Comcast. I will hopefully have a review up on Monday. I'm going to start today with a movie I want to see but I'm not too excited about for some reason.


Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I truly enjoyed the first movie. It was awesome. The second and third movies were awesome as well, however they were very long and very intense. They made me tired after watching them. Too much of a good thing is generally not a good thing and I think that is why I'm not excited about this installment. Johnny Depp is awesome so the movie is going to be fun to watch and I can't imagine that it won't be a fun ride. I'm just not sure if this franchise hasn't jumped the shark so to speak. I'm sure I will check it out either way it goes.


Submarine

This movie looks interesting. It seems like it will be funny but it also seems like it is trying too hard to be artsy. I haven't heard of most of the cast and crew of this film so it could go either way. Ben Stiller is an executive producer and most of his projects are enjoyable, so I'd be willing to give this a shot. I like quirky relationship movies, one of my all time favorite movies is Punch-Drunk, Love and it's definitely in a similar vein. I'll let you know how it turns out if and when I watch it.

Well that's all the time I have for today. If this site keeps having issues I might start blogging on wordpress.com but I'll keep everyone posted if there's a change. I know you will be on the edge of your seats until then. Let me know what you think about any of it.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment