Friday, May 13, 2011

Extra flavor.

Bridesmaids might not be as bad as I'm thinking it will be. There has been a lot of good reviews about this movie. I just read the following article from the NY Times:

Article

It's basically saying that this movie paves the way for women comedians to bring more diversity in terms of films and especially those geared towards women. It is an interesting thought and considering the positive reviews the movie has received so far it might actually work. I fully support women and believe a more balanced view of the world should be presented in film, so if this movie encourages this, I will probably contribute to the cause by seeing it myself. If I do I'll let you know.

Here is a preview again in case you don't know what I'm talking about:


Bridesmaids

No comments:

Post a Comment