Friday, May 6, 2011

Post 5: The Final Frontier

Well today is Friday and it's payday so this post is probably going to be rather short.

How many of you have seen Star Trek? I'm talking about the newest one directed by J.J. Abrams. I liked it a lot and recommend that everyone give it a once over. I liked it for a huge variety of reasons that I won't go into today, and I am super excited about the next one. Unfortunately it isn't even being shot yet so there's no preview of that today.

One of the biggest reasons I liked this movie was the fact that Zoe Saldana was in it. Zoe Saldana in my humble opinion is one of the hottest actresses working and her portrayal of such an iconic character as Uhura from Star Trek was the main reason I have watched the movie multiple times.

Since I am a fan of hers, I follow her on twitter. Yesterday she tweeted about an upcoming movie that has me wanting it to be September already.


Colombiana

HOLY CRAP that looks awesome. Similar movies such as Taken and Man on Fire are the types of movies I love to see in theaters. Crazy action and bad ass characters. The biggest difference here is instead of guys taking on that role, it is the ultra attractive Zoe Saldana. I'm excited.

Well that's all I got time for today. Tune in later this weekend when I let you know which movie I watched and give a review. If there is anything coming up you would like to see written about or anything you want to talk about please let me know in the comments. I'm always interested in actually engaging with the people that read my words. Until next time,

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment