Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Post 17: GoldenEye

Welcome back everyone. I hope things are going great. It's pretty slow around here. It seems like movies are constantly coming out but when you start previewing multiple films at a time you start running out of new ones. Luckily I have only been doing a couple at a time because if I had done more I don't know if I could have actually sustained the blog. Well, I might be able to if I actually did more reviews like I did with Thor but I just haven't been to the movies as much as I have wanted to recently. Oh well, I guess we will just have to go with what works and hopefully some new and interesting things will pop up along the way. Let's jump right in.


Smurfs

I believe that this movie is going to be terrible. While it does have Neal Patrick Harris and Hank Azaria, that's about all it has. The animation looks about as good as what they have on Robot Chicken and the number of times and ways they will say smurf will probably drive us all insane. I compare this to the terrible Alvin and the Chipmunk movie. I only wanted to watch it because I remember watching the show as a kid but it was not good at all. Unless I'm taking Kate Beckinsale on a date and she really wants to see it, I doubt I'll be watching this movie in the theater. I am sure however I will watch it at some point but I'm not going out of my way to catch it for free either.


Horrible Bosses

Now this is a movie I can get behind. The story seems a little weird but it's different than most things that are coming out and different is good. It has some of the most talented actors and actresses working in film and the director is the same one that directed the Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon movie, Four Christmases. I thought that movie was pretty good and seemed to be underrated so I have good expectations for this one as well. Apparently there has been some buzz about Jennifer Aniston dying her hair very dark as she has never been that dark before. I have a theory that blonds get more attractive when they go darker, and she looks pretty awesome here so I don't think it's a bad thing at all. So we have a hot Jennifer Aniston, a hilarious Jason Bateman and Jason Sudeikis, and A list actors Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx who are quite humorous in their own right. I'd say this movie is going to be great and I'll probably be watching it as soon as it comes out.

Well that's all I got at the moment. Let me know what you think of these and if you know of any other movies I should be previewing and/or seeing and reviewing. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment