Friday, May 20, 2011

Post 15: The Living Daylights

Hello everyone! Thanks for coming back. I'm writing this one a little early today because I'm heading out of town going to a party. I just wanted to make sure I got something posted today in case I forgot with the travelling.


Mr. Popper's Penguins

I'm not sure what to think about this movie. I never watched the original nor did I read the book. It seems like a weird concept for a movie but there are plenty of strange things out there. Jim Carrey is pretty good. I generally like most of his movies and the last one of his I saw was Yes Man. That was a great movie but I think I liked it because of Zooey Deshanel and not really because of Jim Carrey. Carla Gugino is apparently in this as well which makes me want to see it as I haven't seen her in anything that I haven't liked. The movie is geared towards kids so there probably isn't much to it and it will probably be a little on the ridiculous side. More than likely I'm waiting to see this on HBO or if it pops up as a suggestion on Netflix. Definitely doubtful I'll go to the theater to see it.


Monte Carlo

Ok this movie is probably not going to be very good but I will probably be watching it at some point. Movies like this tend not to make millions but do get seen by lots of people. It's similar to movies like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls, What a Girl Wants, etc. I probably know too many of these. Oh well, it's an updated gender change of the prince and the pauper story played by Selena Gomez from Disney's Wizards of Waverly Place. She is fairly talented although if you never watch the Disney Channel you have probably never heard of her. If she does well she will probably become as popular as many of the actresses before her like Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, etc. We will see though. I'm not running to the theater but I'm sure I'll check it out when it comes on TV.

Well that's all I got today, if we make it through Judgment Day this weekend I'll be back on Monday to post some more previews.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment